Purgatory Falls Alpaca Farm
We are located in Lyndeborough, NH, about 90 min north of Boston. We are one of New Hampshire’s largest alpaca farms and we sell fiber, yarn, hay, and of course, alpacas. We pride ourselves on raising our animals in a healthy and peaceful atmosphere. They, in turn, give us an abundance of soft and luxurious alpaca fleece.
Come see our animals and enjoy a small part of the alpaca lifestyle with us.
Please call or email us for an appointment since as a real working farm, we want to make sure someone will not only be here but will have the time to spend with you once you arrive.
Visit us on Facebook for all the latest news and to find what shows and fairs we'll be at!
All of our yarns are hand-dyed by Dana using colorways she designed and created in a smoke-free, pet friendly environment.
Some of the farm services we offer:
- Alpacas for sale
- Stud service
- General animal health, De-worming, Fecal testing, Newborn care
- Quality first and second cut hay available for sale and delivery
- All types of farm fencing from start to finish
- Pasture clearing and maintenance, land clearing and pasture reclaiming
- Yarn for sale
- Custom spinning and weaving
Proud members of NEAOBA: